Well, if you are thinking of disabling the Facebook account, then there must be a solid reason for it. Here are some of the reasons why you should get off the Facebook platform even if it is temporary. Here is the list of reasons why you should disable the Facebook account.
- Addiction – Facebook is becoming an addiction for most of us, and that is why man people are trying to get off the social media platform. Due to this habit, we forgot to socialize in our circle, and that is not good for the health.
- Low self Esteem – Well, when you are online 24 hours and seeing the pics and statuses of friends, then you might not feel right about your life. It may be possible to develop a negative feeling towards yourself and result in low self-esteem.
- The Jobs – Well, if you are on Facebook all day long, then the recruiter will be able to see that, and it may work against you in the hiring process.
- Education – If you want to study further and attend college, then you must get off the social media platforms and study harder. It will help you in developing some useful skills which will create different job opportunities.
- Breakup – Breakups are personal, and if you are connected to the person on social media platforms, then you should get off them.